IK MultimediaLurssen Mastering Console For Windows Free Download
Lurssen Mastering Console Free is a mastering tool for either iPad/iPhone (universal app) or Mac/PC that puts a lifetime’s worth of professional mastering experience at your fingertips. Created in collaboration with Mastering Engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen of Multi Grammy Award winning facility Lurssen Mastering in Los Angeles, it puts you at the controls in the studio with all of the secret tools, settings and techniques that have made the Lurssen sound so sought after by the world’s top-tier recording artists and producers.
It faithfully recreates Lurssen’s “whole is greater than the sum of its parts” philosophy of mastering. With it, you get a top of the line mastering processor chain that has been created and tweaked by Gavin and his team to reflect the settings they use in the studio while mastering hip-hop, rock, pop and more. With Lurssen Mastering Console, you finally have a way to make professional sounding masters no matter whether you’re in the studio or on the go
IK Multimedia has announced that Lurssen Mastering Console Full has been updated, adding a Digital Delivery Mastering option – Lurssen Mastering Console now enables you to create audio masters that conform to “Mastered for iTunes” specifications.
Lurssen Mastering Console VST Crack is a revolutionary new mastering tool for iPhone, iPad or Mac / PC that gives you a professional mastering experience for life. It faithfully restores Lurssen’s mastery philosophy “Everything is greater than the sum of its parts”. In this way, you get a first-rate mastering processor chain created and optimized by Gavin and his team to reflect the parameters they use in the studio when mastering hip-hop, rock, pop, etc. . With the Lurssen mastering console, you can finally carry out professional master surveys, whether in the studio or on the go.
A sound philosophy:
Lurssen Mastering Console Latest is a totally new approach to digital audio mastering. It provides a complete emulation of the entire mastering processing chain used by world-renowned mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen and their team. This chain includes tube equalizers, solid state equalizers, limiters, de-essers and solid state compressors. The simulation of this chain reflects their “whole chain philosophy”.
Lurssen Mastering Console, which you can download free on audiolove.club, models and recreates the interactions between the individual processors in its chain down to the actual gear hookup schematics themselves. This approach effectively gives you access to decades worth of knowledge in the form of workflow secrets, special techniques, signal chains and technical know-how.
iK Multimedia Lurssen Mastering Console Win Crack Features:
- Created in collaboration with mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen, Reuben Cohen and the Lurssen Mastering team. Once you’ve selected a template, the Lurssen mastering console offers three easy-to-use controls that let you customize the master to your liking. Just like in Gavins Studio, you can define a linked input player, define a five-band equalizer, and also use a special “PUSH” control.
- Exactly reproduces Lurssen Mastering’s unique philosophy, studio workflow and signal chain
Separate versions for iPhone / iPad and Mac / PC available. PUSH control is especially important as it allows you to subtly pedal and also activate equalizers to “control” the flow of the song and highlight the parts to add that special Lurssen magic to your masters.
- The Mac / PC version works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW 40 “Styles”, which were created in advance by Gavin Lurssen and his team and reproduce the parameters and devices used for pop, hip -hop, rock and be mastered more
- 3 easy-to-navigate screens: a studio view with controls, a waveform view and a chain view for individual processors
- Enter the driver’s key. You also get two VU meters, a main bypass switch (very handy for hearing your work compared to the original file) and a STEREO / MONO monitor switch.
- The automation function allows you to save the settings in real time from the two main commands to really take care of your master’s heart and save your work for later.
- 5-band equalizer at fixed frequency. As with mixing, mastering is about making sure your audio sounds as good as possible on as many playback devices as possible.
- Thanks to DSP processing of 88.2 / 96 kHz, the Lurssen mastering console allows an extremely high sound level. The finished audio, which is rendered with the Lurssen mastering console, sounds great in any format. It allows export to all common file formats from AAC to WAV, FLAC and beyond. Lurssen Mastering console projects for Mac and PC are compatible with Lurssen Mastering for iPhone / iPad. So if you have both apps, you can transfer your projects and use the iPhone / iPad version to hear your working tone on different output devices (you can also use the iPhone / iPad version to finish projects and vice versa) .
- “PUSH” control for subtle enhancement of selected song passages with uniform EQ setting
- Full automation of audio content customization
- Connectable input control to optimize the stereo balance
- Assignable VU measurement for input / process
- Stereo / mono monitoring function
- DSP processing 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Audio import from iPhone / iPad music library
- Customizable user interface (Mac / PC version)
- Fully functional modes available via in-app purchase: Play / Process and HD Engine (iPhone / iPad version)
- DDM (Digital Delivery Mastering) function ensures that your masters meet Apple requirements
- Specifications “Mastered for iTunes” and other digital distribution systems
- Compatibility of project files between Mac / PC and iPhone / iPad
Hear the Lurssen Mastering Console difference:
Here are just a few examples of mixes before and after being mastered with Lurssen Mastering Console. Using the “styles” presets as a starting point, the mixes were tweaked in real time using push, automation, and eq controls to capture the magic in the music. (Settings for each mastered file can be found in the audio file descriptions.)
Created in collaboration with mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen, Reuben Cohen and the team at multi-Grammy award-winning Lurssen Mastering, Inc.
Accurately reproduces Lurssen Mastering’s unique philosophy, studio workflow and signal chain
Mac/PC version works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW
Separate versions available for iPhone/iPad and Mac/PC
40 pre-made “Styles” created by Gavin Lurssen and team that reproduce the settings and gear used to master pop, hip-hop, rock and more
3 easy-to-navigate displays: A Studio view with controls, a Wave waveform view and a Chain view for individual processors
5 band EQ with fixed frequency
Input Drive knob
“PUSH” Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
Full automation of audio content adjustment
Linkable Input Drive control for stereo balance tweaks
Input/Process assignable VU metering
Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
88.2/96kHz DSP processing
Audio import from iPhone/iPad music library
Resizable GUI (Mac/PC version)
Full-featured modes available via in-app purchase: Play/Process and HD Engine (iPhone/iPad version)
Digital Delivery Mastering (DDM) feature ensures your masters conform to Apple’s “Mastered for iTunes” specifications and other digital distribution systems
Project file compatibility between Mac/PC and iPhone/iPad
- Lurssen Mastering Console
- IK Multimedia
- 32-bit and 64-bit (VST / AU)
- Instructions: Attached
Lurssen Mastering Console (Win) Download Link is given below: